- Identifying concepts and symbols about security
- Introduction to electrical symbols, hand, and power tools
- Introduction to Electrical Materials.
- Verification and connection of characteristics of series, parallel and mixed circuits.
- Determine wire size using wire gauge and make different types of joints.
- Identify different types of measuring instruments and learn to use and measure loads.
- Make a switch board, connect four lamps in 2 series and 2 in parallel to be controlled by 2 switches.
- Make a test board.
- Controlling a lamp from two locations using Two-way switch
- Control from different locations by making a calling bell circuit
- Installing and connecting tubelights by testing tubelight starters and choke coils.
- Construct a traffic control circuit using eight lamps.
- Control of 3 lamps by 3 switches at the same location through channel wiring
- The surface Conduct conduit wiring.
- Concealed conduit wiring
- INSULATION TESTING Testing the insulation resistance of the circuit/motor with a megger.
- Test for continuity and polarity.
- 10 point channel with ceiling rose socket & Estimate the cost of wiring and materials.
- Connect single phase and three phase service.
- Make a distribution board.
- Preparation of Pipe Electrode Annealing.
- Measure resistance of earthing with earth testing megger on plate electrode earthing.
- Familiarity with various components of electronics and construction of half web and full web bridge rectifier circuits.
- Measure current and voltage in primary and secondary of transformer and make battery charger.
- To gain knowledge on IPS, UPS, Inverter & Voltage Stabilizer and Solar Power System.
- Test single phase and three phase induction motors.
- Ceiling fan re-winding and measurement of starting and running coils.
- Make a circuit for raising water in roof tank of house using float switch.
- MAke a direct on line starter circuit.
- Make a forward reverse starter circuit.
- Make Automatic Star Delta Starter Circuit
- Change over switch and cam switch connection.
আমাদের সাথে যুক্ত হন